About Precision Cleaning
Generally, cleaning using chemicals and blast media are the main flow. However, because of limited applications, it sometimes happens that it takes higher cost for cleaning, removing residues and secondary waste treatment than actual cleaning.
In the case of chemical cleaning, the hole diameter may change because material surfaces are basically etched. In addition, in order to remove the residual chemical, multiple stages of cleaning using pure water needs to be performed.
On the other hand, in blast cleaning, there are disadvantages where the surface morphology and the important dimensions such as flatness may change. In addition to the process of eliminating, blast media is also used for cleaning.
For ultraprecise products that hate residual chemicals and media, surface morphology change, and change in important dimensions, as well as medical containers that have a negative impact on the human body, we can perform precise cleaning utilizing compressed air, as well as the rapid cooling, compression, vaporization and expansion of dry ice particles.
- There is no need to remove residual chemicals and media.
- Only the deposits and tiny burrs on the surface can be removed, so there is little change in the morphology of base material surface and dimensions.
- This cleaning is applicable to complicated shapes.
- No secondary waste is generated.
- Cleaning of semiconductor and FPD (liquid crystal and organic EL) manufacturing equipment components (The coating on used electrostatic chucks and gas diffuser plates can be also removed)
- Cleaning of electronic devices and their peripheral parts that cannot be cleaned using water, chemicals, and blast media
- Cleaning of expensive molds with complicated shapes
- Cleaning of components that require high degree of cleanliness such as medical containers
- Removal and cleaning of tiny loose burrs (such as HDD as well as semiconductor and liquid crystal manufacturing equipment components)
Application examples (Removing burrs from and cleaning of semiconductor manufacturing equipment components (gas diffuser plates))